We provide accurate transit information to our costumers by a daily reviewing of PCA ship’s arrival list and constant analysis in order to enable our clients to take decisions as to pre book or not a vessel’s passage considering benefit/cost.
Our experienced operations department is available 24/7.
Knowledge and experience transiting barges, dead tows, tug and different types of barges.
Average number of vessels (including booked ships) per day per category, both directions for February 2020:
- Supers (91 feet in Beam and over but under 107 feet): 19.17 ships
- Regulars (Beam under 91 feet): 7.48 ships
- Neopanamax (Beam over 107 feet): 8.55 ships
- Oceangoing transits – daily average (overall): 35.21 ships
- Arrivals – daily average (overall): 35.41 ships
Personnel is assigned to cover services at all ports throughout the Republic of Panama.
The location of our facilities in conjunction with our team aim to deliver a fast and smooth operation.
Experience to coordinate bunker operations most efficiently in terms of time/costs considering any other activities the ship might have besides the transit as port calls, cargo operations, repairs, etc.
[Additional Port Information] :
We have a team entirely dedicated to husbanding matters such as:
- Crew changes
- Cash to masters deliveries
- Spares parts handling, storage and delivery and dispatch/forwarding
- Coordination of fresh water delivery, sludge removal, dry dock operations and repairs