Basic Information regarding Husbandry Services:
Crew change (Balboa, Cristobal, Manzanillo & Panama Canal Area)
In order to process entry visa (ok to board) for JOINING CREW ONLY,
- Crew details (name, pp number, date of birth, nationality and rank)
- Copy of passport
- Copy of seaman book
- Flight details.
Once received above information will proceed to apply with immigration and shall revert to you at earliest possible.
Nearest Int’l Airport: Panama City (PTY) – TOCUMEN
For Indian and Chinese nationalities, immigration escort charges will apply as follows.
- 1 escort officer for each 2 crew
- Escort Airport-Hotel or Airport – port (Balboa): USD25.00 p/escort
- Escort Airport-Hotel or Airport – port (Cristobal) USD50.00 p/escort
- Custody at the hotel: USD6.25 p/hour
- Escort Hotel – Port: USD25.00 p/escort
This applies for joiners only.
- Panama only has one international airport for handling spare parts in transit which is AEROPUERTO INTERNATIONAL DE TOCUMEN. (PTY)
- Standard time for Spare clearance is 48 hrs after spare arrive the country
- Spare need to be declared as “Ship Spare in Transit” (IMPORTANT!)
- Must send us a copy of AWB/Commercial invoice for best monitor trace, locate and collect shipment accordingly
If sending parts via Airfreight, customs and clearance will be charged based on size and dimensions. I.e. from 1-50 kgs, it would be an estimated cost of USD450.00.
If sending parts by DHL, customs clearance will be USD 80.00 per piece in AWB plus USD 20.00 local courier charges. Labor service for delivery will also apply.
All following services will be quoted upon request:
- Garbage removal
- Hull inspection and/or cleaning
- Slops/waste oil removal
- Fresh water delivery
- Cash to masters delivery
- Port clearance
- Nautical charts and publications